I am Akshay, your Robotics expert from Team Avishkaar Box. In today's session, I will take you through how to make a Drift Base Robot using Robotronics FULL kit. Yes, a superfast Robot! You can catch a glimpse of the Robot in action here.
Watched the video? Now I think you are eager to make your own Drift Base Robot ! Right? ok, let's get started to make this. Follow these 9 steps and your Drift Base Robot is ready! :)
- First Take one long L and connect it with 4 short L at hole no
1,6,16 & 21 in R1 & R3 of long L.
- Now connect two motors with 2 short L by connecting motor nuts at
hole no 3 & 4 of middle row.
Now add a Big spur gear to the motor shaft with help of a filler and
secure it with a axle lock.
- Now connect wheels with help of 3 fillers, 2 axle shaft & 1
mini round gear as shown in image.
Now connect two L angle, a flexi strip & a caster wheel
as shown in image.
- Connect that L
angle set with Long L at hole no 8 & 12 as shown image.
- Establish brain on that connected L clip in hole no 2 & 6 of
- Now connect motors with brain.
- Your Drift Base Robot is ready to run.
Have a great time with your Drift Base Robot. If you wish to share your innovations made from the Avishkaar Boxes, feel free to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Makers, I would love to see your Drift Base Robot! :) You can also share on our Facebook page. Click hereStay tuned for more such tutorials! :)- Akshay KumarRobotics Expert , Team AvishkaarBox