I am Akshay, Your Robotics expert from Team Avishkaar Box. I hope you remember, Last time we had made Robo Craft from Robotronics Full Kit.Right? Now again I have a new Robotics Model "Folding Crane With Pulley " made using Robotronics FULL kit. This can also be made by Robotronics LITE Kit.
You can get an overview of this model by watching this video.
Watched this video ? Now let's get started to make this model. Follow these 12 steps and your Folding Crane With Pulley is ready.
1. Take a square plate and connect 2 L-Angle on the both side.
2. Now a short rectangle and a square plate should be connected as shown in image.
3. Now add a motor to the right side of this frame on the short rectangle plate by inserting axle in hole no 3 of 1st lower row.
4. Now add a axle shaft with a micro gear with help of coupler
5. Now add a 5 inch axle shaft with 2 micro gear & 1 big round gear as shown in figure.
6. Now take two Long U & Big round gear and connect on the hole no 1 & 3 of long U.
7. Now connect both the arm with an axle shaft so that it should be connected to micro gear.
8. Now to make arm of pulley crane connect a long U & short U with help of 3 coupler like this & also add a hook.
9. Now connect this joint long U part to both long U on hole no 6 from another end.
10. Now add a motor on the square plate by inserting shaft at hole no 4 in the lower 2nd row.
11. Now take a wheel, remove its belt & connect it to the first hole of square plate with an axle shaft so that thread will pass through the wheel.
12. Your Folding Crane With Pulley is ready to use!
Have a great time with your Folding Crane With Pulley . If you wish to share your innovations made from the Avishkaar Boxes, feel free to email them at email@example.com.
I would love to see your Folding Crane With Pulley! :) You can also share on our Facebook page. Click here
Stay tuned for more such tutorials! :)
- Akshay Kumar
Robotics Expert , Team AvishkaarBox